Best Mouthwash?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Trex78 • Oct 19, 2014.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer sodium peroxide as a good mouthwash. It has good antiseptic
    properties and its also quite cheap. i recently bought a bottle of
    250ml for $0.5 and can go for a week. Otherwise, ginger powder should
    also be a good mouthwash for those organically inclined.

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I use Listerine. It is very effective agains plaque. It also helps in bleeding gum. I have not tried other mouth wash except listerine.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I stopped using mouthwash for my mouth. I use water with baking soda and peppermint extract instead. I use mouth wash to get rid of stinky feet. Yup You can use commercial mouthwash to get rid of stinky feet. Just soak your feet for an hour then rinse it.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I believe that Listerine is the most popular mouth was where I am from. The regular flavor has a somewhat harsh sensation, therefore, I usually use the type that has the mint flavor. However, I will now have to do an evaluation of this product to find out if the alcohol content that it contains could possibly be harmful to my teeth as some people may want to suggest.

5. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    Listerine and Colgate are considered to be the best and most high recommended companies for dental products, i advise you to consider them

6. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I don't use a mouthwash regularly as I don't need to. But I occasionally rinse with warm water to which baking soda is added along with some lemon juice for the citrusy flavour and fragrance. It is cheap, economical and I don't have to spend any extra money for it.

7. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I use Listerine with mint flavor because it makes my mouth feel instantly fresh and clean and its effect lasts for hours. I'd usually gargle mouthwash after brushing and flossing to make sure that my mouth is constantly fresh-smelling and clean. It also helps protect against cavities, plaques, and gum diseases. Using mouthwash gives me confidence when talking to people at work.

8. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I agree with you on this, i have used Listerine for as long as i can remember and it leaves a nice fragrant smell in the mouth and without dryness.