Best Movie Downloading Companies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Jason76 • Oct 22, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Which has the best value for the money spent? What are the most high-quality ones, regardless of price? What are the cheapest ones? Myself, I'm only familiar with NetFlix and Redbox.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I use Netflix and Amazon Prime. And these two are more than enough for my taste.I don't store the movies like I used to in the past. So not much help for me in that case. Another thing is that movie downloads take time too. So it'd be reasonable to make use of the software which can store and put it into watch list. That way one can watch when one wants. I'd say there are few other legal companies like Hulu. But that movie format is not transferable.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried netflix, Amazon Prime as well as Hulu. However, I don;t see any difference between these three movie streaming and downloading service except their content. If you are paying subscription fees, I also do not see any point on downloading movies and storing on your computer. You can of course watch the downloaded movies offline, however, it uses a lot of space on your computerr.