Best music app for Android

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Mar 7, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using a Play Music a lot in the past. It's been a good music app for me. But the more I used the app, the more I noticed it's shortcomings. Play music does not have a shuffle function and it has very few equalizer options. This prompted me to go and search for other music apps. As I browsed through thousands of apps in the Google Play Store, I came across the Fusion music app. It has everything I need so far. I can shuffle the songs, I can shake my phone to go to the next music (perfect for driving), etc. :eek:

What other music apps could you recommend? Something better than Fusion perhaps?

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've used Rocket Player and I have to say its pretty good. It has a huge variety of equalizers, which works great by the way, it has also has some cool features like lyrics and the ability to use the actually music player itself as a lock screed for your phone, that way you don't have to swipe back to the app in other to access it again.

3. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I use Rocket Player as well, its really good and is not a pain like the other music apps I have tried in the past. Very easy to use and I give it my highest recommendation. Not having to swipe over and over is great.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Spotify is a really great music app for both iOS and Androids. It lets you look up and play songs instantly with no downloads needed. However if you're not subscribe to premium, you'll get limited skips and you'll see ads most of the time and it could get annoying to be honest. Paying for a few dollars a month is totally worth it. You can create playlist and have access to millions of songs online. This app is the best to be honest.