Best Online Deals, Ever!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Pocs • Aug 5, 2012.

1. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    :rolleyes:Recently I ran across a new shopping site, with great deals, nice selection and shipping is only 2.00 a item. Yes 2.00 a item might be a lot if you buy 17 pairs of sunglasses at once, but how about paying 2.00 for shipping to get a 46 inch flat screen. I just recently bought a Kindle Fire for 23.99 and a set of 8 Carters sleepers for 11.00. Then they have a charity item, you can get for free, just pay the shipping, it changes all the time, and you have to be quick, they go fast. It's pretty good stuff, I got a new a travel charging set for my iPad for nothing but shipping...awesome! Go check it out!:cool:

Nomorerack.com

2. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I have never heard of that site before now. Thank you for sharing! :)

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it is worth looking into. I appreciate the share as well. Thanks Pocs....I always like to see a new adventure.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting, sounds like a great website. I'll be checking it out. It does sound a bit "too good to be true" though. If it is ligit, it will be a great place to shop! Thanks for the share.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    The site looks like it sells stuff that you can find in that little electronics aisle at Walgreens. I don't see anything spectacular here, and certainly not a Kindle Fire for $23.

6. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    Reminds me of woot.com but with some more stuff....I guess sometimes you get a good deal but most of the time you are buying crap that you can get at the flea market.

7. hairreplace

hairreplaceNew Member

Threads:
    When you accept all requirement of client and client is fully satisfied to your payment process.

8. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Recently I ran across a new shopping site, with great deals, nice selection and shipping is only 2.00 a item.

9. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Nice collections ...

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    The site looks nice, thanks for the share. The prices are pretty good so I'll try them out soon, probably for Christmas gifts. Hopefully there are no unexpected setbacks.

11. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    The best Black Friday deal' I ever got ... to shop Black Friday in-store only and 17 percent plan to shop mostly in-store, in lieu of online deals.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm on the mailing list for nomorerack and I bought some discounted gift cards from them when they were on sale.
    I also bought a Ninja Master Prep blender from them for $20. The thing about Nomorerack, Rakuten and Onesaleaday is that their deals are constantly changing. So they might have a great deal on a high market item for one day, but they sell out fast so that's why it's a good deal to get their emails.

I despise spam and promoting sites but I actually have bought from this site and received my stuff and my discounts, so I can vouch that it's an okay site and not a rip off.

13. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    I think its really great if shipping is only 2.00 on an product. Very attractive feature of this shopping site but i always prefer good and secure e-commerce website to buy products online.

14. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My best online deal ever was an Italian wool jacket which I bought on eBay for £40. The jacket was new without tags, I was told it was a factory sample which never went into production so it wasn't only a bargain (similar jackets sell for around £200) but it was also totally unique. Definitely my best ever bargain online.

15. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I looked at both woot.com and nomorerack.com and both offer very good deals on seemingly high quality stuff. I didn't know about these sites before checking out this forum. I try to find out as much about these sites before buying anything from them. Thanks for the info! :)