Best Online Store To Buy Fashion Apparel

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by luri • Sep 7, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought fashion apparels from online stores other than eBay. I use ebay because of couple of reasons
    1. Paypal payment which offers buyers protection (you can get refunds)
    2. Cheap deals: ebay offers competitive prices
    3. Free shipping: you can find many sellers offering free shipping
    What is your favorite online store to buy fashion apparels?

2. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    I use eBay for small items such as tights and socks etc.
    For other clothes, I use Amazon since it has a consistent size guide and I can read reviews and see customer pictures.
    I also, from time to time, use Everything5Pounds and Wish, since they are cheap and mostly very reliable.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We have a local online store, it is an outlet called Fashion.ro, this site is very cheap and they offer quality products and usually made from quality materials. It is very easy to buy online because we can use our prepaid card or PayPal account, it depends on us what we want to choose.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    One should not stick to just one store when it comes to apparels. A search would be advisable when one plans on buying online. You can get the best deals if you have this kind of approach.

5. Misty Jones

Misty JonesNew Member

Threads:
    For me, Wallmart and etsy is best for fashion apparels. I usually do not buy expensive dresses but always use piterest and find similar items from calibreapparel.com. it takes time to find a specific color online but it saves allot. Their support is really amazing, they send me exactly what i was looking for. But still I always choose Paypal for my security.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    They say maybe by he end of this year that Amazon will be the largest apparel retailer in the US, while a lot of the traditional retailers are going out of business these days- and a lot will be long gone in the future. The millenials really like Amazon for buying clothing online as well-and also they have their own line of private-label brand of clothing. They do have a good selection of fashion overall and its pretty safe to shop Amazon.

7. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, the best option for you is Zaful. Zaful offers a wide selection of trendy fashion style women's clothing. Their products and clothes are very affordable. You can pay it through Paypal and you can also get a discount when you are a new user to their site. I ordered some of the clothes from this site and I was not disappointed. I loved the quality and design of their clothes plus they are very affordable. I suggest you to try this one out.

8. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    I love online shopping and have done from many sites, you can do shopping from Myntra, Amazon, Shopclues, Ajio & Flipkart. For apparel shopping, these sites will provide you amazing offers and discount deals.

9. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I won't name stores but I can advise buying clothes from local online sellers from your area so shipping fee will be cheaper. Buying something abroad sometimes leads to expensive shipping. Also it is easier to ask for a refund and disputes from local sellers.

10. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of well known and trusted websites and fashion retailers to choose from, but one thing is make sure to check the sizing

11. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that Amazon is the best but everything depends on what you the buyer wants, so therefore it's best that you check out the stock of most of the best online stores you can find and decide what's best for you.

12. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Right depends upon what you really want to buy. I am so sure that this will be really a good time for us all.