Best Option For Buying Stockings Or Hosiery?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Zyni • Aug 17, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll be honest, I hate to wear panty hose. They just aren't comfortable, especially during hot weather. /Do you agree or do you like to wear them?

I need to purchase some though, as I want to wear a nice dress for a special occasion soon. I just have no idea where to find nice ones for reasonable prices.

Am I better off just grabbing some typical hosiery from a department store or should I order online or something? Where do you tend to get the best deals and selection on stockings and panty hose?

2. 17emilyhalko

17emilyhalkoMember

Threads:
    Personally, when I get stockings or hosiery, I buy it off of amazon. You can get some REALLY great deals there. I know that many people might not buy clothes online because they're worried about the sizing, but ALWAYS look at the comments to see how the stockings fit other people and base your judgement off of what they say. The last time that I bought stockings off of Amazon, they fit perfectly.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't wear panty hose often any longer. I used to for work, but now I only have opaque ones from Wolford which last a long time. It does depend on how tall you are to get the right ones, because if you are tall, you need better quality ones.

I would go the department store because you can feel them and the stretch. My best buys are from Marshall's who always have a good selection and are much cheaper. Other than that Nordstrom rack can have some good ones if you are lucky.

4. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    Panty hose are a pain! I constantly rip them with my nails so I just buy some from the department store in a light nude color whenever I need them.