Best Paid Apps?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by pfaemaster • Jul 4, 2014.

1. pfaemaster

pfaemasterMember

Threads:
    Which apps do you think are worth purchasing. Let me know your best paid app list. For me, the best app that I purchased is Paperless. A great checklist and to do app which has a wide series of functionality. I also would say that Office Suite Pro is a great paid office app, which is just like having MS Office for my phone.

2. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion Tasker is the best paid app on the app store. It's only available for android though, so if you have an iPhone you are out of luck. It lets you automate a lot of things in your daily life. I use it to automatically start my music app when I plug in headphones and to mute the phone at night, but there are endless other possibilities. It may be a bit hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's an amazing tool.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Before it was free for all, Swiftkey was a paid app for like $0.99, and I purchased it years ago. It was the best buck I ever spent on a mobile app because the keyboard was feature-rich and extremely accurate compared to stock keyboards on most Android devices. It's free now, so I recommend it for downloading.

4. unstrung

unstrungMember

Threads:
    I just mentioned in another thread that I have adopted a general "no paid apps" philosophy when it comes to my phone. However, MS Office is the one thing that might get me to break my rule, since I use it extensively on my laptop and have come across numerous occasions where it would have been useful to have right on my Android. So, I am extremely curious about it...

The thing is, I wonder just how much of the full Office functionality a phone app is able to have. When using Excel, I use a lot of formulas, as well as the chart and pivot table functions. Can the phone version really do all this? What about the little subleties, like adding a comment to a cell? Similarly, there are things that I do with Word where I wonder if the mobile app would really be up to par. Of course, I can do a search on line and find out the official Microsoft statements about the functionality of the mobile Office suite, but I'd much rather talk to an actual live person such as yourself who has been using it.

So... how does it measure up to the full computer version?