Best Perfume

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 6, 2014.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Cool Water for women is a nice smelling perfume. It costs only around P1.5k. Also CK One smells nice, I think it's unisex and is also along the same price range.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Perfume for a birthday present is such a nice gift. Perfume can be very pricey. I'd wonder what kind of perfume your cousin likes or did you notice what she wears. Each person has their own likes when it comes to especially perfumes. I found a great site with big discounts,

. I have bought from them and they are a very good company. They are on social sites so they are easily accessible for questions. I love perfume and have my favorites. I found a very inexpensive body spray at Walmart.com that's only 1.07 and is a travel size for both men and women that in our Walmart is in the dental aisle. These travel size and price is very popular and always sells out.

3. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Well, Perfume should be according to the next choice. Ask your cousin what he or she likes. The way he will be able to use it without any hesitation. Some people do not like strong smell. What will you say about

?