Best Place(s) To Travel On A Budget?

Discussion in Travel started by valiantx • Jan 22, 2015.

1. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    General question: I don't travel too much because I don't make enough, so my question is, what are some good places a person can travel and vacation for less than $1,000 dollars?

2. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Well, that depends on where you live. There are a lot of places you could go, but the cost will depend on how far you have to travel, the way you travel, the accommodations, and the length of your stay. Your best be though, is probably a cheap cruise. Of course, to get in under your budget, you'd probably need a roommate.

3. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Travel costs and hotel costs would probably be the biggest factors. You would save a lot by travelling to somewhere that isn't too distant from where you live.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends what you want to do and whether you go by train, car, bus or fly? I always find Asia, (Thailand and Malaysia are cheap) very good value and you can get luxury hotels at $50 and budget for $5 depending where you are. Food and travel is cheaper, so even a holiday in a resort there can be very affordable and comfortable.