Best Place To Buy E-books Cheap?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Denis Hard • Sep 26, 2013.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Recently, looking for a book by David Sedaris several sites popped up in the search results. Curious, I clicked through a number of them and realized that on each web-site the price of book was different. There was a price difference of $5 between the vendor who sold the book at the most exorbitant price and the one who offered it at the lowest price [probably pirated].

Having established that there can be huge differences in all the stuff sold online depending on who you buy it from, can you guys recommend the best place to buy e-books at the best prices?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try torrent sites. They offer free ebooks. Lol. For legal ebooks, then just try Amazon or eBay. They're great. If you are interested in novels, you could get a lot of good ebook novels like Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, and Life of Pi for free if you've got an Android device. Just download the 10000+ free ebooks download at the Google Play Store for free and you would have access to thousands of free ebooks!

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for tips. . .torrents are a big no for me so I would go for eBay and try to buy a used book [cheap]. I didn't know having an android device had its perks. 10,000 free ebooks. How long would it take to read all those books? I guess instead of shopping for goods top on my priority would be to get myself and android device and never have to think about buying a book again. Ever.