Best Place To Get Affordable Women's Suits

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by isabbbela • Aug 27, 2015.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been wearing suits more and attending some important meetings after I got promoted in June. As such, I have been trying to dress myself more formally and wear suits and shirts. I got some suits at Zara and I love them, however they are quite expensive there...
    Where can I get affordable suits and formal female clothes in general?

2. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I would get a lot of my suits from Macys. They offer a large selection of different designers and price rangers. I always use a coupon as well. As long as you aren't looking for a particular brand you can often find suits on sale. Also, if they don't have a size they will ship it to your house free shipping.

3. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried looking in charity shops? I know that you can't choose your size, but if you have a little bit of luck on your side you should find that you can find something that would suit you perfectly. I have found a lot of items in charity shops in the past, and I have certainly saved a fair amount of money that I would have spent elsewhere. So, if you're not sure, I genuinely think it is a good thing to try.

4. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    My favorite would have to be Ross Dress For Less. Sure it takes a little work to find the bargains but I always find them. I also love Burlington Coat Factory for smart skirt suits. These are two of my go to places specifically for work suits and as you can imagine the prices are competitive.