Best Place You Have Traveled In Your Life.

Discussion in Travel started by Rock1987 • Sep 7, 2017.

1. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    I like traveling a lot, but never traveled anyplace outside India. In India there are numerous tourist spots flocked by people of different countries. The Taj Mahal in Agra, the Red Fort in New Delhi, The gateway of India in Mumbai, the charminar in Hyderabad, the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata and the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur are some of the best tourist places in India. But according to me the best place I have traveled is Udaipur. It is a place full of palaces, lakes and hills. The city palace and lake palace of Udaipur are the best places I have traveled in my life.

If I travel abroad, I will visit Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dubai and most parts of Switzerland.

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    You are lucky if you could travel so much. It is my dream to travel somewhere outside my country but it seems we never have enough money for it. The best and beautiful place I have traveled until now is in my country at the mountain in a location called Lepsa.

3. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    In Kenya, the travelling experience is never the same, even if you travel the same place multiple times. I like to travel mostly to national parks, like the one closest to my place of residence, called the Nairobi National Park. Here there are wide range of wild animals, amongst them the big five: lions, elephants, buffaloes, rhinos and leopards. In case you do not feel like driving around the park, you can visit the animal orphanage which houses the animals whose parents died when they were young, or were perhaps injured or else you can just have a nature walk. @Rock1987@Rock1987 When you get a chance, please visit this park. It's the best of the best.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I can'ot pick just one place as my favorite because I would be being very unfair with all the other places I've ever had the opportunity to visit. So, it's pretty hard for me. :oops:

5. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    I have heard about Kenya from my friends. They had visited Kenya and told me it is a very beautiful place with lots of national parks with numerous wild animals.It is a beautiful scenic place as seen in the photos. Maybe in the future, I will visit Kenya.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is really hard to choose since I have been to many fantastic places. I think maybe the most beautiful place I have been to is Big Sur in Northern California, followed closely by the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas is a fun and exciting travel adventure. I always love going there. There are many great places to explore in this country, and around the world. I can think of many places I would like to go back to.

7. nanachan7

nanachan7New Member

Threads:
    Prague in Czech Republic. If you like old towns, you would surely like this place. I guess they are very good in maintaining old buildings. The facade at least. They kind of renovate the inside but keeps the outside. So without the cars, you would feel like you traveled back in time.

They food is also very cheap. Classic Czech meals in restaurants cost around $5. With this you can already enjoy a hearty lunch. Beer is also very affordable since they consider beer as a compliment to your meal and not as alcohol. You can enjoy a 500 ml beer for a little over $1. You have to try their black beer (Kozel). But electronic or imported products are more expensive here as compared to their prices in other countries. :p

8. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have been traveling to Asian countries in the last 5 years. My favorite is Hongkong but my wife’s favorite is Singapore. But when we visited Osaka, Japan last March, I think we can safely say that Japan is the best place in Asia that we have been. For me, it’s still London and I’d say it is incomparable. I was there in 1986 though, such a long time ago.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have traveled in so many countries and places that naming any particular place would be entirely injustice to some other places. I have visited to certain Asian countries like Singapore, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh etc, European countries like Russia, Germany and Switzerland and Canada besides others including Australia my present location which I keep on top of my favorite places. However, I still love spending my time in Kashmir Valley of India despite all the trouble it's been facing in recent times due terrorist activities.

10. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have travelled extensively and cannot actually point out to just one place that I can say was the best. There are so many memories. Milford Sound in New Zealand, Penguin March in Australia, JungFrau in Switzerland...................

11. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter You seem to have stayed in Victoria in Australia but if you ask me almost every place is worth watching here and you feel like where to go and what to leave. I have already visited Tasmania which is another wonderful place to visit once in life time besides Southern, Queensland and western Australia. I am not mentioning New South Wales which is on top of all the places here in this country.

12. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    You are right about that. While holidaying in Australia I had that memorable Sydney by night - a boat ride. There was a lot of activity including a gala dinner. The only thing I missed was the Opera although we visited that place. The SeaWorld was yet another memory and who could get back without the Great Barrier Reef. We had a submarine experience there watching the fish. I had a plane ride too at Queensland and then there was the Skyrail experience in Cairns. I can write a book................