Best product you bought...

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by SarahLizzie • May 10, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    What is the best product you have purchased that is an "as seen on TV" product?

My is the InStyler. It is a hair straightener and curler in one. It is the ONLY curler I have ever had that actually makes my hair hold a curl. And when I straighten my hair, it completely eliminates all frizz and is completely smooth and shiny. Since I have started using this product, I have been able to save money on hair product (such as hair spray, gel, act)

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    First, I have to ask you about the InStyler. My hair is extremely thick. Do you think it would work on it? Just wondering because I've never been able to find something that works well or easily with my hair.

My favorite "As Seen on TV" product would have to be the Baby Bullet. Our son is almost a year old and we haven't had to buy much baby food at all. I would definitely recommend it for anybody who is having a baby or even who has an infant already because it is definitely a good investment.

3. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    The best product that I have bought online was the Shamwow. It truly does work and I was amazed at all of the stuff that it picked up with just one swipe.

4. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Gosh, it's been so long since I've bought it, but I do believe that the Pedi-Egg was an As Seen On Tv product, wasn't it? I absolutely love that little egg. It gets my heels nice and smooth. No more cracked heels during summer for me.

5. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    The best seen on tv product I've ever bought was the Flex Seal

6. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    Am I the only one who has yet to buy a blue-screen product?

Btw, why do all of the screens with the phone numbers have blue backgrounds with yellow numbers?

Just saying..

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    [​IMG]

I didn't buy it from TV, though. My mom bought a set at a store, fell in love, and then actually gifted sets to a few of us. I really, really like the peeler and would buy another in a heartbeat if I ever needed to.

8. anna_bella

anna_bellaNew Member

Threads:
    Mine has to be the Magic Bullet. I saw the commercial for it but I had no inclination to buy until it showed up in the a local hardware store. I don't ever buy "as seen on TV" products, mainly because I can't be bothered to call in. When I saw it in-store it was on sale and I figured I had nothing to lose, so, I bought it on a lark and I have to say it is one of the best appliances I have ever bought. I found so many different uses for the thing. I even managed to find uses for all the attachments! It was a sad day when it finally broke a few weeks ago. It served me well for 5 + years though.

9. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't buy it from the TV, but it was "as seen on TV" and I bought it at Walmart. My best product was the Topsy Turvy for my tomato plants. I didn't use it this year, but it really does work great!

I also bought the Torso Track years ago and it worked great too.

10. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    The best item I ever bought was The Flowbee. Yes, finally I could give myself the perfect bowl haircut. :D I am so kidding but I have always been curious about the Flowbee, the Ron co Spray on Hair, and that food dehydrator.

11. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    I live in Key West, Florida. We have lots of those little tiny ants everywhere. Even if you keep your place clean, you will still have these ants. The best product I have purchased in a long time is one called "The Antser". It is a plastic tray that has a moat below it. The ants try to get to the top of the tray, and they drown in the moat below. As long as you keep it filled with soapy water and do not let anything to lean against it (which would give the ants a clear path to your pet food), it works perfectly. The ants cannot invade my cats' food.

12. Deana

DeanaNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with the Magic Bullet. I used ours for four years before my ex got custody of it in the divorce. I'd like to buy one for myself now. I used to make "ice cream" for the kids with frozen fruit, bananas and juice. I chopped up nuts, made frozen coffees, chopped veggies, and in a pinch used it to grind my coffee one time. I loved it!

13. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I have purchased many As I on TV products, but I am very happy with the Ped Egg. I think I ordered in through a mail order catalog on sale. I have used it many times with excellent results and would highly recommend it.

14. kalasin

kalasinMember

Threads:
    I agree with the OP! I love my InStyler! I haven't touched my Chi in 18 months, since I got my InStyler. I want the new smaller barrel InStyler too.

15. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    The best product I bought and I'm forever happy about is my Forever21 jeans. It fit so perfectly and I bought it for only PHP499 or $11.4 !! What a steal! I loved them so much that I bought two other exact pairs 'cause I didn't wanna ruin the first one by using it over and over.

16. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a jewelry set (six sets). They are really nice and pretty. It is just as it was shown on TV. I really think that they are worth every penny that it cost.

17. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    By far, for me, it was The DermaWand. I'm a sucker for all of those infomercials...I stay up really late at night, so of course that's when they're always on. And I can't resist trying everything! They get ya late at night because they know you can't sleep and you're probably bored and looking for a solution to one thing or another. But I must say, the DermaWand does exactly what it says it will. It's great for lifting your upper eyelids (hooded eyes). My eyes only look like that when I first wake up, and sometimes when I have a doctor's appointment or something, I hate having that "I just woke up but I made it in time!" look. That's when I always turn to the DermaWand beforehand. It would probably work even better if I used it every day like they say to, but I'm just not that dedicated and probably a bit lazy. :rolleyes: But it sure does the trick when I need it. Oh, and let me just add that I purchased it 8 years ago, and it's still working like it's brand new. (Don't jinx it.) :D Now THAT'S a good, reliable product.

Attached Files:

18. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    It would have to be Oxi Clean. It worked as well as they advertise it and it isn't expensive. One of my family members use it for their house-cleaning service.