Best Quality Earbuds

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by AngelicDevilTel • Feb 5, 2015.

1. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    So heres the deal, I have rather small ears (for a fully grown adult) so it is rather difficult to find earbuds that not only fits my ears but have really good quality as well. I don't like headphones mainly because of my ears as well.
    Most earbuds are very harsh on my ears and cause the insides of my ears to scab over, this being on top of having scarring inside my ears anyway
    But since my ipod earbuds went south a long time ago I need a new pair, something that won't cause irritation in my ears and high very good quality.
    So what do you suggest? You can suggest headphones too, but for heaven's sake no over the ear earbuds; those are the worst culprits for hurting my ears.

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Well the ear itching/scabbing thing is very subjective one but you might try your hand (or ears) on some hypoallergenic silicon buds, if they exist. Anyways, I would recommend my personal choice of earbuds, Senheiser's. They're pretty cheap and the sound quality is really good. Even their $5 earphones sound good for the price.

3. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I have the same problem with the whole small ear hole thing. I like Skull Candy ear buds because they are soft and comfortable and come with different size buds that are interchangeable. They have different models, but even the low end Riffs sound great.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I would also recommend Sennheiser's just because they really sound good for the price. Last Christmas my brother gave me a pair of Creative Aurvana and they're pretty good too and the ear buds are soft and doesn't really give you that itch that much, at least in my case.