Best Screen Protector For Galaxy S6 Edge+

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DarlingSawyer • Sep 1, 2015.

1. DarlingSawyer

DarlingSawyerNew Member

Threads:
    Which screen protector are you currently using on your phone now? Or do you usually leave it naked? I have tried Skinomi and it's one of the best out there, though it isn't perfect ( I tell yah it's wet install so it includes some sprinkle of liquid solution here and there). The fit is perfect and the feel is smooth. Loving it..

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Screen protectors are unnecessary and a waste of money in reality. They provide scratch protection, sure, but phones with Corning Gorilla Grass aren't going to get scratched anyways unless you're trying to scratch them on purpose. They'll crack or shatter before being scratched, and the fact is that 90% of screen protectors provide no extra protection against cracks/shattering. You're better off spending your money on a decent case or saving the money.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Troutski makes a good point. Gorilla glass does not scratch so screen protectors are msotly redundant these days. Invest in a decent case instead, which will protect the whole body of your phone.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I was told my iPhone 6 had a resistant screen and 2 months after I got it, the first time ever it fell to the floor it broke. My friend just got a Galaxy 6 Edge and his screen broke last week. I wouldn't know which screen protectors are best, I say the glass ones protect the best. But the point I'm trying to make here is, don't rely on your phone's screen alone not thinking it cannot break. It can break. More easily than you think.

5. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I love Zagg for screen protectors. I have a zagg cover on various phones throughout the years and I can say that the product has really done it's job, and the warranty process is easy and customer-friendly. I have never had a problem having a cover replaced after it received damage (because of my own clumsiness) and while I've had damaged protective covers, my phone screen has never received damage.