Best-selling Books For As Low As 99 Cents

Discussion in Hot Deals started by dannyluke1 • Jun 18, 2016.

1. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    Alibris is one of my favorite online booksellers. They have in stock hundreds of titles of popular classics at very cheap prices. If you are a bookworm, you should definitely check out the store. Right now, they are having a Father’s Day sale wherein you can get $10 off from some of their titles. Shipping is also free. Take advantage of this offer now before it expires.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of that particular online bookseller but I reckon that this price can be described as exciting especially when you consider that shipping is free. I would like to enquire whether the deals are geographically limited or worldwide. Do they only sell classics? I am a consumer of Christian religious material as well as books on lifestyle issues. Its a good site to bookmark. Thanks alot.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Dude, what a bargain. This is sure a way to buy a neat gift for your father in exchange of a measly price, a collection of best selling books is the dream came true gift for any bookworn. I'll definitely check that out. I really appreciate this
    contribution.