Best simple Android games?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by deathbyprayer • Aug 10, 2014.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge gamer but I prefer to play games on my PC. Although I download games for my phone, some of them are too complex to play on a touchscreen phone and would often times leave me wishing that I was playing with my PC instead. I just want to play games that are simple but are really fun to play, just enough to pass the time. Can you recommend any?

2. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    Don't tap the white tiles is really fun and really simple. It's great if you can get your friends to play it too, because otherwise you don't have anyone to compete against. It's mostly a game to train your reflexes and it improves your agility in your fingers too.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of simple games for Android devices. Let me give you a huge list so that you'll have lots of gaming goodness:
    • Fruit Slice
    • Minigame Paradise
    • Puzzle Family
    • Hill Climb Racing
    • Zuma Deluxe
    • Slingshot Racing
    • Pou
    • My Taking Tom
    • Homerun Battle
    • MotoX Mayhem
    • Plants vs Monsters
    • Chess Free
    • Flappy Bird
    • Candy Crush
    • Temple Run
    • Fruit Pop
    • Frozen Free Fall

4. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I come across two really interesting games the other day:

Both of these are really simple, and they are awesome if you are the kind of person who likes the be mentally challenged.

5. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    I recommend Tetris Blitz! You might think that playing Tetris on a mobile phone might be hard, but the Tetris Blitz app is customized for the touchscreen, so it is really easy to use it! you just tap the place where you would like the piece to land and it will land there! You don't need to turn the pieces so they fit correctly, since the app is so smart it does it on its own. :) Give it a try! My brother can't get enough of it, it's safe to say he is addicted to it actually. :)