Best Sites For Inexpensive Women's Jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by AutumnFall • Aug 24, 2015.

1. AutumnFall

AutumnFallMember

Threads:
    Because I'm tall with wide hips, it is absolutely hard for me to find the right size jeans in stores, as well as affordable ones, so I have decided to try my search online. So far, I found two websites that sell inexpensive Women's jeans and they look great for the prices offered. The websites are:

and

. I'm going to continue my search but I was wondering if anyone has any tips or recommendations for sites that sell inexpensive Women's jeans? I'm looking to buy new jeans for the Fall. Thanks.

2. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I'm also on the hunt for inexpensive jeans because American Apparel is selling theirs for $79 a pop -- that's way too much for one pair. I found that H&M and Forever 21 seem to have the most reasonable priced jeans and they have good reviews as well. H&M even have $10 jeans but they sell out really fast. I'd check there if I were you.

3. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    Try

, I love this site not only do they have affordable jeans, they have affordable clothing period. The shipping depends on how many items you are getting, the shipping is also fast. The only con to this website is that, when ordering your jeans, you have to order one size up. I think you will love the site as much as I do. You should check them out.

4. AutumnFall

AutumnFallMember

Threads:

Thank you both for the recommendations! :) I don't really like Forever 21 but I will definitely check out H&M. I like their clothing styles more than Forever 21. Wow, clothingunder10.com has lots of great clothing! I love the jeans and cardigans they have. Plus, the leggings are so cheap and exactly what I like. I will definitely be ordering a lot from here for the Fall. Thanks again!

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally love Express jeans. They are not expensive and they last me a long time. I also like getting Jeans at Marshall's. I have a pair from Calvin Klein I got there for less than $25 that never seems to look old!

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would be afraid 10 dollar jeans would be cheap and 100 percent cotton or something. I need jeans too though. I may check this site. I need at least two pair for Fall, unless I can find one of my pairs that is missing!! If only I could lose some weight I would have several pairs that would fit me!!

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I always check H&M, too. Though their items are affordable, the quality is good. You can also check Amazon because they have a lot of listings.

8. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    You could also try Old Navy, they often have great sales. I know for Labor Day they had 60% off most things and items like jeans you could get 40% off one item. I love stores like Winners and Marshalls. They have great deals everyday on designer jeans, then if you go at the end of a season they are marked down again.

9. sundyd

sundydNew Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite shopping secrets is finding a pair of jeans I love and then searching for them on EBay. Nine times out of ten, I am able to find exactly what I am looking for at a greatly discounted price! Last year, I bought one pair of jeans at my preferred store. Later, I ended up buying the same style on EBay in two different colors for much, much less!

10. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Have you tried Walmart.com? Walmart.com has sales on women jeans. The account is free to join and when you buy over $35 shipping is free. You can see if shipping can be to a Walmart near you also. Walmart has pretty good jeans. In store at Walmart they've got specials or close out items. Every time I shop local Walmart at Ft. Street Mall on Oahu I check their clothing to see what kind of special they've got. Found a $3 short pants that I love to wear! Good luck in finding your jeans shop.