Best sites for making money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    As a non native English writer, it's not that easy for me to get money from writing articles. I, on the other hand, like doing translations. I do Spanish/English translations on Fiverr and have gotten a few orders already. It doesn't pay much, but I'm getting paid for something I like doing!

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have been earning money reviewing music on Slicethepie.com. Each review pays anywhere from $.05 to $.20, depending on how long your review is. They pay you via Paypal once you earn $10.

3. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I do Mturk, Clickworkers, Slice the Pie, and I write articles. I have not done enough with Slice the Pie to be paid yet but I have been paid from the others. I should do some Slice the Pie to at least make pay out though.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    The hire group tasks are only for a select few of employees. These assignment open up once you completed tasks without being rejected. You need to maintain a 75% success rating to continue working. To earn the most money you need a Twitter account with 300+ followers. A Facebook account with 300+ friends. The YouTube account doesn't matter, you just need to comment and like videos. They basically pay you about 0.75 - 0.95 cents to like and retweet peoples websites. If you don't have all those followers, you can still make money, but it won't be as much. I use the Alertpay option and it's similar to PayPal, except they charge a fee to withdraw your money. I think it's 6% of your total earnings, which it's not that bad.

#24May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  5. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    I make most of my steady money on a posting site it's not much, but it's the best I've found. I also do a little freelance with private individuals. I sell stuff on eBay. You could try that if you have something to sell, or if you are good at a craft. I also sell homemade soap locally, advertising through a free classified ad site.

6. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I mainly use Post-loop, PaidViewPoint, and InstantCashSweepStakes to make a little extra pocket change for myself.

Though Superpoints does sound promising. As well as Microworkers, but they don't pay out through PayPal which sucks because their pay is good.

7. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I have been using ChaCha, jingit, inbox dollars and you data . All in all pay differs but about 50 extra bucks a week.Which helps with gas to go to classes

8. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    Could you explain to us abit more on how you earn money from these sites? :)

9. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I forgot about instant cash I have had payout from them a few times now.

10. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Presently my only online income is from my activity on forums. On the average I make 5 to 10 usd per day. I am tempted to try iWriters but I probably will use my spare time to write articles for my own sites.

11. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wrote for iWriter and I quit because it's a waste of articles. If you put those articles on your own website, you can make more money than they're paying you. The rejection rate at iWriter is pretty high, sometimes I would write a perfect article, and I would still get rejected for a general reason. I use topics from iWriter and Textbroker to write my own articles with their keywords and directions. I've done this and I was successful, three of my articles from my blog are all on the first page of the search results. Don't waste your time writing for other people write for your own website, and you can make more money that way.

12. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    I just checked the site, and was actually interested. I was convinced to sign up, but when I read the details, I learned that they don't pay thru Paypal. Too bad..

13. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I don't know what happened to microworkers. When I first started they DID pay via paypal, now its just Alert Pay Blah, you need $50 before you get your money... no likey. I keep checking back though in hopes that they will get Paypal again. If you have a twitter account you can make money by tweeting. Not sure how many followers you need to join, but I make about $100 a month and do almost nothing. I just have a basic free account.

14. christina_5179

christina_5179New Member

Threads:
    Inbox Dollars is a great site for earning extra money from home. While it is another survey/offers website, it's definately legit. Members are sent paid emails also and get reimbursed a certain percentage for shopping online if they go through the site first. It definately has its benefits but it isn't a huge money maker. Sadly I do not know many websites that are.

15. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up...but I'm not really sure how it works.

16. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I also look on realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com It's a great site for information. The person who runs that is really great at what she does. I look on there about everday to see the new posts. There is a lot of companies you can do phone work from home. I have children though and cannot promise a quiet background.

17. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    Thank you for that information. :) I work in the same company as you do. It's not allowed to be mentioned here. Right now I'm trying out this site. It's new. You might wanna check it out.

18. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    I do mTurk, PaidViewpoint and YouData mostly. I also do a few PTC sites, but they aren't big payers since I am not good at getting refs.

19. helenrai

helenraiNew Member

Threads:
    I will help you..

20. helenrai

helenraiNew Member

Threads:
    Hai xcmiller93x I would recommended you to do Reselling business.Reselling business means just selling others services or products at higher cost earning money by getting commission from them .In reselling business you can fix your price for that products or services and you can market it and gain more profit.I got reseller account from this site

i am selling domains,hosting plans etc... through my reseller site at a higher price and earning money online. I have earn monthly $150 through this reselling business.You can also pay $69.99/yr get the reseller account from this site and earning more money .I hope my experience very useful for you.