Best sites for making money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I basically use ChaCha, its a little extra change I get to help. I do have a real job so I don't put in much time. Microworkers never paid me, so I thought they were a scam.

2. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all of the info! I am going to check these out! I am new to the online world and love all of these conversations about the various areas to make money online! This is truly the best way to get started! Thank you again!

3. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I now this is an old topic however I thought I would give people an update on Microworkers.

I signed up a few weeks ago and it looks like they are taking Paypal now as a withdrawal method. You have to make 9$ then they send you a PIN to your address.

4. yambfas

yambfasMember

Threads:
    nash22 - What kind of work do you do for ChaCha? Is that the company where people can ask questions and get responses? Do they pay people for doing that??? Very curious.

5. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I agree, it takes a little time to start making real good money online. I use Points2shop which helps me earn money online.

6. Mr. Blue

Mr. BlueNew Member

Threads:
    I think swagbucks and microworkers are very good money making sites.

7. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Bubblews is my top earner of $250-$300 month. Some other side jobs are Field Agent, EasyShift & GigWalk through the iPhone market. I love making money on the go via my phone.

8. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    Two websites that I've been able to make a good amount off of are Post loop and SliceThePie. These two websites have been able to make me a pretty good sum of money. I think I've made maybe $60 total. You just have to be willing to put in some work and it'll pay off in the long run. $5 a day adds up to $150 a month.

9. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    This is a popular question, and there are many threads going on it. If this one does what helps you, also see this thread from here:

Plus I just wrote on that thread:

And

Hope these all help. :)

#49May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Once again, I do think I need to check out Slice the Pie more. I have a couple of bucks there. I actually enjoyed it when I did it, but I am able to make a lot more doing other things online. It's still nice to have multiple little gigs to work on though.

11. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not using any websites to earn any money currently, but from reading all of these posts I've gained so much knowledge and I'm already looking into some of them. I've just checked out that slidethepie website and I really like how it is. It seems like a really neat way to ear, just writing reviews for random music pieces that they give you! Thank you all very much for this post!

12. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannonMember

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of the first you mentioned, but have never used sharemagnet. Sounds like a good deal from what I have looked into. I will have to sign up and give it a go. Thank you for the suggestions. =)

13. sanders89

sanders89New Member

Threads:
    You can check out this website slicethepie.com you can rate songs and get paid to do so, but you won't make much money unless you put in tones of time. Have you tried selling anything on ebay? This is a good way to make some extra money.

14. stardisgate

stardisgateNew Member

Threads:
    I have been using slice the pie, Amazon Mechanical Turk and Post loop. I have other sites I use to make just little bits, but so far I am liking slice the pie and mechanical turk. I like post loop and just started. I just cant wait to be on post loop more, because it seems to be going pretty good so far.

15. cheryllei9h

cheryllei9hNew Member

Threads:
    I use PostLoop the most. I also use Wild Wallet on my phone. Haven't got paid for the last job yet on wild wallet and it's been over a week. I have just tired to sign up for Sharemagnet but it said I'm sorry registration isn't available to you. What does that mean? They are not taking new people or have I done something wrong. I was really wanting to try that one. I also have used BoostInsider.

16. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love pinecone because you only need 300 points to cash out through paypal which is 3 dollars and you get your money in your paypal the next day. Also i like swagbucks and postloop. There are a few surveys sites i use that are good for money and cell phone apps as well.

17. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    If by 'good amount of money' you mean you need enough to pay bills, there's no realistic way of earning it with these extra cash sites. If you're just looking for extra cash...
    Points2Shop
    SliceThePie
    Irazoo
    Swagbucks
    qmee
    screenwise panel
    inboxdollars
    sendearnings
    cashcrate
    instagc
    microworkers
    clickworkers
    mtruk
    etc etc etc....

Those are some of the ones that come to mind right now. Out of those my personal favorite is Points2Shop. Gold+ members get instant payments, it's your usual gpt site. I also like screenwise panel and qmee because they're effortless. They are slow earners but you don't have to waste any time on them to earn.

18. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    Freelancer.com seems good from what I've heard, although personally I have not been accepted for any jobs yet. I have taken some additional exams to help make my profile look more attractive, we shall just have to wait and see.

19. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a question that comes up a lot and there are a wide variety of opinions of what are the best sites to make money on. I liked ChaCha and did make some money on there at one point, but my internet speed here wasn't really up for the task. I like textbroker personally. I don't know much about freelancer.com and as a matter of fact I never heard of it, I will have to check it out.

20. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for this update, I'm so glad I stumble across it :) I've been eyeballing MicroWorkers for a very long time and was put off by the pin thing. But hearing how much money people are able to make on there, I'm now leaning more towards joining anyway.

Currently, my biggest earner is paid forum posting on two separate sites, PL and MyLot.