Best sites for making money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked out some of the sites like Sharemagnet, ChaCha (which is not taking applications right now), and super points. Thanks for sharing them. I am currently doing Postloop, which is getting a little hard because all my forums are disabled. Here is a list of other sites I do to make a little extra money:
    PerkTV
    eBay
    clickworker
    qmee
    qricket
    usability hub
    ayuwage
    innocurrent
    clixsense
    bing search
    shopkick
    forum coin
    fusion cash
    mintvine

I do not do all of these every day but they are all legit. Hope these help you out some.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have made a few dollars on Quick Rewards. It's not alot but every penny helps. The payout can be to your paypal account and there is no minimum dollar amount.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @morgoodie@morgoodie....that's a pretty long list, thanks for sharing :) I'm a member of some of these and familiar with others, some of which are not open to me like Qmee and Bing Search. There are a few I've never heard of and I'll be sure to check them out. They do say every little helps, so once again, thanks a lot for sharing.

4. NikkiR

NikkiRMember

Threads:
    The biggest earning site that I use is UserTesting. There is an application process and not everyone is accepted, but once you are accepted the work is fairly easy. You are assigned sites to review, and while reviewing it the site is recording your screen and audio. A typical review video takes about 20 minutes to make. Each video pays $10. I only get about 1-2 videos a week that I qualify for, but that is enough for some extra cash.

5. Lushlala

Threads:
    @NikkiR@NikkiR...that sounds fantastic! Is UserTesting the name of the site? I'm really new to user testing, and I think the site I'm doing it for is very good practice for serious user testing, as it's really basic. There's no recording of voices or capturing of screens. I really like it, but work can be very thin on the ground. I've been meaning to see if I can switch it up by seeking out better paying user testing sites, so I may give this one a try. Just as soon as I've change my internet provider!

6. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    @NikkiR@NikkiR thanks for sharing that info. I'm looking for some other sites to try for myself as well as looking for some side work that my college age daughter could try too.

7. NikkiR

NikkiRMember

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala @atImom5 the link is

there are no referral bonuses or gimmicky things like that. They will require that you download their screen recording software. I have not had an issue with it and would consider it a safe download. Once you have done that they will ask you to make a test video as part of the application. make sure you have a mic and a very quite place. I has a fish tank running in the background and they stated that it caused to much background noise. They still let me join but I now unplug the fish tank before recording any videos.

8. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I use PostLoop, and I do have a fair number of very active referrals, which is where most of my income from there comes from. I do post a lot myself too though, as there are a number of the forums that I have a genuine interest in, so I enjoy making posts whenever I can. I am a freelance writer, and use PostLoop as a way to chill out between work projects. It might not earn very much, but it lets me refocus, gives me a bit of a break, and usually adds up to around $30 per month for my posts and about $100 a month from what I earn from posts that my referrals make. So, all in all, a nice little bit of extra spending money for me there!

9. Lushlala

Threads:

Thanks so much for the information, @NikkiR@NikkiR :) I really appreciate it. This is definitely worth a shot, and I'll be looking into it very shortly. Lately, my internet has slowed right down, and I reckon that just won't do for this sort of thing. So just as soon as I've had it sorted, I'll apply then. I'd hate to be rejected on the basis of my internet being slow.

10. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I know lots of people have given lots of tips on earning money here. I just want to add, dont look for the shortcut for earning online rather try to be patient enough on learning any of the works so well. It may take some times but it will give you permanent media of earning money. Just use the freelancing websites like Upwork, Freelancer etc for this.

11. Scarlett12

Scarlett12New Member

Threads:
    Elance
    Fiverr
    oDesk
    Craigslist
    Freelancer

These are online making sites..Which i used to earn money..

#71Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  12. Lushlala

Threads:
    @

and Scarlett12.
    ..I get where you guys are coming from, but I just feel as if that market is saturated! I've registered with some of these sites before, but I get discouraged when I see how many people are competing for one job. I don't have a portfolio and would be starting from scratch, and I find competing against those people, most of whom are 5 star rated, seems like a losing battle. I know it sounds defeatist, but I just don't see how a complete newbie penetrates such a market.

13. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Here is my full list of sites that I am currently using. They are mostly beermoney sites. The most money can be made from iwriter and postloop. The Forum Wheel is also not a bad earner.

-> Offerwall site that has paid surveys, crowdflower tasks, referrals and games.

-> Offerwall site that has paid surveys, crowdflower tasks, referrals and games.

-> Pays to post in different forums

-> PTC site with offerwall, gridgame, crowdflower tasks, surveys and refferal program.

-> PTC site with offerwall, gridgame, crowdflower tasks, surveys and refferal program. (I have made more money on this site than the others PTC sites)

-> Pays to post in different forums

-> PTC site with offerwall, gridgame, crowdflower tasks, surveys and refferal program.

-> Various offers to complete including surveys, app installs and watching videos. Pays members to chat in their forums.

-> Freelance writing site with various jobs available

-> Bitcoin faucet that can be claimed every 5 mins

-> Bitcoin faucet that can be claimed every 60 mins

14. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I love PeoplePerHour, as you are able to make real money for your skills rather than just the few pennies that most people ever manage to make online. I make at least $600 per month from my clients on there alone, and I also have lots of other clients who I met through there, too, who I earn more from. I enjoy working on there, and it gives me plenty of money to pay my bills.

15. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow that is fantastic Gemma. I had problems with posting my picture on there, so I kind of put that site on the back burner, but I would be thrilled if I could make that much on there. I think I need to get my profile up on there and start working the program. I had no idea you could make that kind of money on there, but one thing I noticed was that most of the clients seem to be from the UK. I don't know how much work there is for US writers and workers. Is there plenty?

16. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Hi Gemma. That sounds like a great earner. Do you perhaps have a link? What exactly do you do on the site? I would love to get involved if that is the payout amounts.

17. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    See its true that these places are very much competitive but then competition is everywhere! You have to stand out on that. May be it takes some times but once you get to know the whole process, the things will become easier for you. Anyway good luck!

18. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    The best advice I can give is to be patience. You have to build up your profile and client base. I started out by writing articles for free. It took my three months before clients started paying me, but now I get $5 for a 400-500 word review. So be patience and even though the market is saturated the cream will rise to the top.

19. Lushlala

Threads:
    @

and

....Thanks guys for that! I have an account with one or two of those freelance sites, but never really did anything with either one. So maybe when I get chance, I should knuckle down and slowly ease myself into it. It's a little daunting, but I guess after the initial struggle, it does get easier and so it's well worth a try. I'll definitely consider it :)

20. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    The best way to do this is slow and steady. It helps you in staying realistic to what you can earn. For the first month my target was $10. I made it then shifted my goals for the second and said $20, I made it. I am now in month three and I am working on earning at least $30 from just one writing site.