Best Sleepwear

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DrRipley • Feb 10, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I never used to wear pajamas but I was gifted one this past Christmas and I have to say it's sure singly more comfortable than I initially presumed. It's made of good enough material that it's still cool even if the weather is warm, but I now would like to find something that's more upscale and possibly even lighter or silkier for more comfort.

Do you guys have any suggestions on brands or types I should look out for?

Also, I would like to hear what else you guys wear to sleep at night that you find to be the most comfortable.

2. PrettyBrainQueen

PrettyBrainQueenBanned

Threads:
    It's comfy unless you have a 100% cotton onsie you have on all night plus those are just doing too much. I sleep in my husbands boxers and quite possibly one of his hundreds of t-shirts. Satin surprisingly keeps me cool even in warm weather.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually just wear pajamas when it's really cold, but only the pants, and I retain the shirt that I'm wearing. When it's not cold, I simply wear t-shirt and shorts. Silk does feel nice on the skin, but I think that it's too "fancy" when I have cotton pajamas. So I don't use the silk one that was given to me.

4. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I used to wear Pyjamas but these days I just have sleeping underwear, even in winter. I sometimes wear a T shirt too, but not very often.

5. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I used to wear pajamas but nowadays I usually wear a long short-sleeved shirts.
    Sometimes I feel like wearing a nice silky nightgown.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PJ's are so nice at Ross Dept. stores and Walmart. No particular brand name though just inexpensive and I like them for they last a while. I like those silky ones that feels nice and soft when you wear them and stay that way soft to wear. It's cool in the summer and warm in the winter, but our winters here in Hawaii goes to only mid 70's if it's really cold.

7. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My usual night attire is either the pajama or the plain big shirt that we call duster. Even when I was young, I would be wearing a pajama during the colder months and the big shirt during ordinary nights. My husband had gifted me with a fancy nightie but that was so many years ago and now I am left with my 2 usual night attire. I feel comfortable in such wear and when sleeping, comfort is the priority and not the fashion. By the way, I don't wear shorts anymore with that big shirt for it is like a long dress already with the hem reaching my thighs.

8. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    These days I honestly don't wear anything, and if I do, it's only my boxer briefs. I choose what I wear according to the weather.

If it's really cold out, I will got of sleep with literally 2 pairs of pants on, 2 or 3 shirts, but only because I don't really like to run my AC. If I need to warm up in the morning, then I'll turn it on. During the summer, I'm all ass.

9. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    All of you had been shared really nice and stuff for having such a great time as it. I am gonna have such massive information through reading all of the posts.

I want to know the things like

purchasing online.