Best Store To Find Deals

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danielle davidson • Aug 11, 2016.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    What do you think is the best store to find deals at? Or what type of store do you think that you can find the best deals at? I find that sometimes the more expensive stores are the ones that you can find better deals at. For example when I was younger I used to shop at Hollister and Abercrombie, I found better deals at Abercrombie even though it costs way more typically. They would have better sales and one time I was able to get some shirts for $0.80! I mean that's a great deal. So, sometimes I think the more expensive stores have better deals to take advantage of.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    It sounds like a cliche, but I really like Walmart. The other day they had 100% cotton t-shirts on sale for $5.00. To me, the quality is good and the price is right. They have good name brands on electronics too. I just bought a cover for my phone for .19 cents! You have to dig through stuff to find the good quality deal sometimes, but its worth the effort. I wish the name wasn't associated with being 'cheap' though, it makes people embarrassed to shop there for more serious items.

3. whysewserious

whysewseriousMember

Threads:
    I frequently haunt stores such as Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx and occasionally, Stein-mart. I know that any time I walk in I am going to find a good deal. I particularly enjoy the fact that they all have designer brands as well. I end up paying a discounted price for a well-made item that equates to the full price I would have found for off-brand items elsewhere.

In addition to getting head to toe fashion, I have also discovered great finds to decorate my home, and on occasion I find bargains on otherwise expensive goods like pods for my single cup coffee maker. Ross also caries AKC dog toys for around $6 that my dog does not demolish immediately, so I love stretching my dollar that much further.

One of my keys to this is hitting the sales racks, of course, which means sometimes I often have to wait to wear a piece the next year (I do not shop for "on-trend" pieces this way).

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel like I’m always saying the same thing to questions about bargain clothing shopping, but Ross Dress for Less is still the absolute best choice in my opinion when it comes to bargain shopping – and not only for clothing. They have great shoes from known brands you can buy for a fraction of the prices, makeup (if you’re lucky), perfume, even those silly “As Seen on TV” stuff you can find there for really cheap.

I love Ross for cheap yet good quality stuff.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I have never bought from there, but I personally think that this is one of the best brands in the market nowadays and they also have some good prices, I'm talking about h&m, you can go ahead and visit their webpage, you will find pretty much anything you want, from pantsto flannels and many other stuff, check it out.

6. whysewserious

whysewseriousMember

Threads:
    I also love H&M if I am needing to shop for more in-the-moment, trendy pieces. Their items are made decently and I do not break the bank shopping there.

I still stand by my Ross for finding solid quality, classic items that will last year after year. I do not tend to shop for myself for the trend clothing, but like to invest in timeless items and just buy accessories that match the season. It is a good way to really stretch your spending.

7. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I strive to buy my teens clothes for school at Marshalls. I always save money when I shop there. Now that they are carrying more plus size clthing, i can hopefully save even more by purchasing my clothes there as well.

8. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, you actually have a point there. I definitely do not really care about seasons because we do not have any season here in Venezuela, however, I personally like looking up for the trendy clothes, these are amazing.

9. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    I usually find pretty good prices for clothes from Kohls, for swimsuits I buy from swimsuitsforall!

10. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know if I can really define the best store for deals. There are so many different stores which might be offering great deals at a given time. My practice is to keep touch with a number of stores and seek to capitalize on their offerings which I might consider to be a favorable deal, this way I am open to much more options than if I had stuck to one just one store.

11. Carrierbags4sale

Carrierbags4saleNew Member

Threads:
    Keep in mind that don't get involved in unbelievable offers on bags. Lots of people just get silly enough by these kinds of money-saving offers and frequently turn out buying a bad-quality products. This is very essential to know that the most of the branded affordable bags are not actually cheap, and offering large discount rates on such bags isn't a beneficial income making idea for anyone. Such online deals are just striving for different ways to market their reproduction designer purses and handbags or fake designer bags in the brand of low cost custom handbags.