Best Way Loss Your Weight Fast

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by mikegary • Feb 12, 2015.

1. mikegary

mikegaryNew Member

Threads:
    Indeed what tips, the next button doesn't even work! I also like to mention their is no shortcut or magical pill for weight loss.

Diets that cut out entire groups of food, such as crabs or fat, are simply impractical, not to mention unhealthy. The key is moderation.

Diets that severely cut calories, restrict certain foods, or rely on ready-made meals might work in the short term but don’t include a plan for maintaining your weight, so the pounds quickly come back.

When you drastically restrict your food intake, your metabolism will temporarily slow down. Once you start eating normally, you’ll gain weight until your metabolism bounces back.

Special shakes, meals, and programs are not only expensive, but they aren’t practical for long-term weight loss.

When diets make you feel deprived, it’s easy to fall off the wagon. Healthy eating is about the big picture. An occasional splurge won’t kill your efforts.

If the food served isn’t on your specific diet plan, what can you do?

2. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    If the food served isn’t on your specific diet plan, what can you do?

- just simply eat it but make sure to avoid SUGAR and SALT. But if you cannot do that.. try changing the food.. or simply do not eat the food just served and get the food you prefer later on.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One meal won't make a huge difference. That, is presuming it's a one-time thing. Eat, hit the gym, burn those calories and you'll be back on track. However if getting food that isn't on your diet plan is going to be a regular thing, then Owesem75's suggestions would be the appropriate solution to the problem.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally hate diets mainly because they're hard to sustain, so I agree with both owesem75 and DH. I much prefer to make lifestyle changes and stick to them because there's less risk of defaulting. Eat less, eat healthy, snack less and work out and you should lose it and keep it off :)

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Also, eating less while eating healthy is a big no no. Malnutrition, people.

Anyway.. if the food on the menu isn't on your diet plan and you like whatever it is, I wouldn't worry about it. I have eaten plenty of things I don't normally eat because there was no other option than not eating and I love food too much to refrain lol. And I'm a healthy food spaz! If you eat actual foods for the most part, little to no processed foods.. there won't be any impact. At most, it might mess up your digestion for a short period; slowing, bloating maybe, brain fog etc, but it passes. Healthy eaters don't have to worry about the once in a while.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    There are a few simple things that may help. First of all every little change can help. If you know of some bad eating habits that you have such as unhealthy snacks try changing them to healthier snacks such a fruit. Also, when eating when you feel satisfied stop eating no matter what is left on your plate. Its amazing how many of us continue eating because we don't want to waste food. But many trainers and nutritionist would tell you that you eat till you satisfy your hunger to give yourself fuel, not beyond that. These are a few methods that are fairly simple yet do help in losing weight, not a whole lot of weight at one time but over time it can help.

7. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One quick tip is to stop eating anything after dinnertime. Zero calories. You may have to make your dinnertime later, so you'll be sustained until morning. You not only save a lot of calories by avoiding night time snacks/sweets, but the claim is that you will sleep better as well. Good sleep is extremely important to good health, and may also play a role in weight loss.

Bonus: it's not only free to do, but you'll also save money, because you'll purchase fewer snacks.