Beware Of Those Bearing Gifts

Discussion in Misc & Others started by explorerx7 • Feb 1, 2016.

1. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Every day on the internet there is a raft of persons claiming to be giving you the greatest opportunity of earning in your lifetime. They relate to you how easily you may sign up, pay a monthly fee, follow a prescribed procedure and earn lots of money, and that they will help you to get the required standard to achieve this.
    However after you sign-up you find that their claims are nothing near to reality.
    For example, they will say that if you get a certain amount of referrals you will earn a good amount of money, however, they set you some impossible, task to be able to obtain your quota of referrals which many just abandon and subsequently quit.This one of the creative ways of scamming people.Therefore, it is wise to investigate through forums or any other available means before you participate in these schemes

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You are so right! I always check with Norton safe web about a site. I'm currently looking for a game site to earn money. I haven't found any good site until just last week. I found prize.com/games. It's exactly what I wanted for you win stars for games you play, accumulate stars then exchange them for gift cards. I can't seem to register, and you can have only one account. I tried and tried, yet can't seem to login. I tried to explain at their support and a week goes by with no reply. Their facebook page has 2 negative reviews, with mostly nice reviews. I even came across a page that said they're closing. Guess they are closing for I experienced this before and the site finally let me join only to close down 2 months later. Many sites have close accounts and if it's not to your liking at all just close your account and go on to find another that is to your liking. I always to that and say thanks but it doesn't agree with me. Good luck in finding more lucrative sites too!

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Any time you see something which appears too good to be true anywhere on the net then it would be best to head the other way. However if you seek confirmation that you are dealing with scammers simply try to find reviews about the site. Some do pay people to write positive reviews but you can always tell when a review is false by examining the review's crafting. See lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes? That review is most likely fake.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    In some nations, a legit moneymaking website can be a huge benefit and not technically be a scam. Mainly, this fact is because legit websites normally only pay a few dollars a day, and many pay less than that. However, there are websites that are all out scams and even people in developing nations cannot survive on the income which might even be non-existent.

It often takes money, advertising dollars, to reach referrals and a lot of people don't have the extra cash, nor the credit and collateral to obtain a loan.

#4Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Requiring a monthly payment as a requirement for membership on that site connotes something is messy. That kind of style of marketing strategy spells out the simple trick which is a scam. I right away stop on becoming a member for any online earning site once it requires money for investment to start off the earning business. I repeat that is a plain and simple of defrauding its members. In short, it is a scam.

6. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    This has happened to me many times during the lasts few months when I was searching for good earning sites but most turned out be be scams. Good thing I decided to read reviews on them before wasting too much time on them. I registered in a few sites but later found that they won't pay or they will deduct too much from your earning. Of course most I found were too good to be true so I was a bit skeptical about them anyway.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been looking for that easy way to earn money online, but I usually end up losing money or even being shortchanged, because in reality, the easy way to earn money is usually a scam or a pyramid scheme. The only real way to earn money online with no loss is to work for it. Unless you work in freelancing sites, everything else that would require you to invest money is a scam.