Bic Pen Reviews

Discussion in Product Reviews started by teamrose • Oct 15, 2012.

1. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    Did you know Bic pen decided to market a Bic pen especially for women. I think Bic thinks women's writing needs are somehow different from men and using a pink pen will improve our lives. That said, there have been some really snarky reviews on Amazon about this outrageous and obviously deeming marketing scheme by Bic. Take a gander at just one. The bolded review below:

BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk) (Office Product)
    Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these Pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???

2. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Lol that was so exaggerated! Now, if only the reviewer can teach me how to use a pink Bic pen while riding on a horse or swimming, I too would like to give it a go. :)

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Gives you fair hair? Really? That's great, does it get your promotions too?

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks! This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I wonder whose bright idea to create a pink pen for women. No one stood up to say it was a stupid idea or that it would backfire? Amazing!

5. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Was that Ellen's review? LOL that was so funny. I can't believe they made a pen for women. I remember first hearing about it on Ellen's talk show and she said a bunch of stuff similar to that, she took it farther saying now that there is a pen for women, we are finally capable writing instead of depending on a man to write things down for us. So funny I laughed and laughed at that! I never thought these things would actually make it onto store shelves but yep, they are still at Walmart. No, I haven't bought one lol. They are expensive and since women make 70% of what men make, I think the pens should be 30% cheaper than men's pens lol!

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon's reviews are ridiculous! I love BIC pens, but reading this I suddenly don't like them as much! It's like reversed advertisement, shame on BIC for thinking people are dumb to believe this.

7. daleo717

daleo717Member

Threads:
    Ha ha ha...yes a pink bic pen will definitely make my life complete. I can use it while playing with my Barbie doll.......But I must say that I love the regular Bic pens. They are one of my all time favorite pens and they are very reasonably priced. Do I need a pink one, maybe I do. I do love the color pink and I am a girl. I guess I am a girly girl so yes I think I will buy a pink bic or maybe a dozen. Maybe I will be able to write better with my pink pen. I will let you all know if it works better in pink.

8. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    This is the first time I hear about pink Bic pen! Haha... probably because I'm not so into pink so I never paid an attention to a new pink thing.

But since I love swimming, this seems to be a good idea :D I don't want to neglect my writing responsibility while swimming so I might get one so I can write while swimming :D

I wouldn't mind to write a review too after.