Bicycle as a mean of transportation

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Gelsemium • Sep 18, 2014.

1. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I was on a business trip in New York. It was faster for me to take a bike to certain job locations especially if I had to meet clients somewhere in Time Square. I always had to bring cologne, deodorant, and extra clothes just in case I feel like I need to change because of my odor .

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I totally agree that a bicycle is not just a means to get fit, but also as a means of transportation and to get fit, but not a means to save time if you're always on a hurry. But imagine if you have time really for workouts, then you could just strap it off and put that allocated time on your travel time to work. Just make sure that you bring with you an extra clothes and if you can take a bath wherever you are headed to, then take that chance to do so because you would really be soaked into wet if you are going to anywhere with you bike.

3. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a great choice Servace, but out of curiosity, how do you manage to carry all those things in the bike? I live withing a walking distance to work so I don't have that problem, but if I did I just might had to take my deodorant with me yes.