Bidet Attachments

Discussion in Home & Garden started by joshc428 • Sep 1, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    After a few months of deliberating about whether or not to make the purchase, I decided to buy a bidet attachment for my toilet. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. If anyone is unaware, a bidet is meant to wash your lower regions. They can be shaped like a small low sink, but toilet attachments are also available for purchase. These bidets come with a side dial that allows you to control the water pressure, allowing you to clean yourself after you defecate. I wipe after that to ensure I'm clean, and the toilet paper comes clean every time. I've saved so much on toilet paper. I definitely recommend getting one of these.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I'm actually living in a furnished duplex where things are already set and, aside of additional furniture, there is nothing I could do to add a bidet to my bathroom.

However at my parents' home this was an idea discussed when I was a teen an my dad wanted to install a bidet, taking advantage of the spacious bathroom in there. My mom opposed because she didn't see the functionality and said it was then too expensive, as they used to be sold in pairs; bidet and toilet.

Well I had the slight idea of what a bidet could serve for, I never thought of saving on toilet paper as a really convenient advantage that perhaps may serve my mom to reconsider add a bidet to her bathroom.

Thanks for bringing it back to mind @joshc428@joshc428 :)

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have a bidet in the toilet since we moved to this house in 2001. Since it is primarily for my own use, that was the first consideration I asked my husband for the bathroom. It is not expensive though so we bought one and called the plumber to install it. As of to date, we already had bought 3 or maybe 4 bidet for it breaks after some years of use.