Big Bottle Of Soda Has A Different Taste

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Jun 28, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am referring to Coke. We are Coke drinkers and we buy Coke by the case but we prefer the small red can. Although the big bottles are truly economical particularly the 2-liter pet bottle, we noticed the difference in taste. The big bottle is not as good as the taste of the Coke in can. That’s why our big Coke bottles are reserved for guests only since what we drink are the one in can only. I’m not sure if that difference also applies to Pepsi.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Isn't it strange that it tastes different in a can to what it does in a bottle. I cannot think why though, other than the material it comes in gives it a different flavour.

I'm not a big coke fan so don't drink it very much anyway. I have had the odd can of beer though and it definitely is the same, as it tastes different out of a bottle.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    The ones in the can have no air inside that makes it different flavorwise. I prefer making my own soda with soda stream though because it is healthier than commercial sodas.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Actually, many people say the best taste comes from the glass bottles. However, though, in the US at least, those things are more expensive. However, though, savings isn't important to people who really want something.