Big Lot 90% Clearance

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Apr 8, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Big Lots is having a clearance on items. I saw a YouTube video where one lady reported some of her finds. Some of the items reported are: Calculators .40 cents, cleaning kits .25 cents, Battery operated pencil sharpener 1.00, and notebooks .30 cents. Of course stores will vary on who actually has items marked down to 90%. I have only one Big Lot in my area and I plan to check it out. Unfortunately really great deals like this goes pretty fast.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Big Lots can be good. I also like Ollies Outlet. I signed up for their members card and got 15 percent off my next purchase. I got a King size sheet set for under 15 dollars. I have one area where I shop it has Ollies, Dollar Tree, and Aldi's in the same plaza. I am in heaven when I go up there.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Ollies also, they have some good deals there but you must be aware that if you see something get it because their inventory changes quickly. Their garden and spring selections are awesome. I know some people purchase items at both Ollies and Big Lots and sell them on Ebay at a good profit.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Ollie's Outlet. I wonder if they haven't made it to my area yet?

I have shopped at Big Lots for years, and it seems they keep improving. I've gotten some great deals there. I've never purchased furniture from Big Lots, but I have a neighbor who's purchased several pieces of furniture from there and is very happy with them. I've visited, and I have to say, the couches and chairs she's gotten there are comfortable, and the prices were good.

I just checked the website, and noticed that every listing I looked at in the Clearance section stated Available In Store Only, which makes me wonder if they're in the process of making online shopping available. As far as I know, that's never been available as an option before, but perhaps I'm wrong.

5. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well any time that you hear 90 percent I think that your ears have to perk up a little bit. I do not usually shop at Big Lots but I have to say that I would be there if this were close to me. I would probably stock up on all of those house hold items that I need throughout the year, and then relax knowing that I was taken care of for a while.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I get Ollies flyers all the time! I didn't realize they had a member's card. I need to check them out. That is an awesome deal on the king size sheets because they are very expensive. Do they also have clearance items? I am looking to buy some more comforters for our beds and bed sheets. We have queen size bed so I imagine that is even cheaper.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, they do have clearance items. I don't think you can use the card on your first purchase, but you can fill it out online or I think they can do it for you at the register. I think you can go back the same day to use it. I have a Queen bed too, but I wasn't sure what the quality of the sheets would be like so I bought King. They are a little big on the bed, but I would rather have them too big than too small. The sheet set is very light weight, but nice, and I think they will be good for summer.

8. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this Ollie's. We do have Big Lots around here (not close by). It's a good hour away. I don't shop there very often, but I take a peek now and again if I'm in the area.

I enjoy going to big sales like these. They are usually pretty hit or miss though. I'll probably be lucky to score one deal, since there is only one Big Lots store in the general area. It will probably be all picked over by the time I make it back to the town it's in. I will probably still have a look, just for fun.

I hope you all have fun getting some bargains. :)