Big Top Cupcake

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by couponaholic • Jun 25, 2012.

1. couponaholic

couponaholicBanned

Threads:
    My daughter really wants me to buy Big Top Cupcake for her. She has seen it numerous times when it's commercial time during her favorite shows. Her birthday is coming up within the next couple of weeks and I was thinking of buying this and making her a huge cupcake cake.

I have seen a couple pics posted online of people getting really creative with this product. I have seen someone turn the normal cupcake into a beehive, Kermit the frog, Elmo, cute animals and more.

Has anyone used Big Top Cupcake. I am really thinking about getting it. I think my daughter would be so happy if I made her one for her b-day.

She always wants nearly everything she Sees when an infomercial pops up on the TV. They really do a good job marketing to kids, don't they? She will get so excited and stress to me how she has to have this and that. I have never bought anything from an infomercial. So, this will be a first for me.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    You don't actually have to buy it from an infomercial any more! They've been around long enough that they're starting to show up in dollar stores and places like Kmart, etc, under different brand names and for much cheaper. I'd suggest going that route instead.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The commercials sell to the kids so that the kids can sell the parents. I agree with Jessi, you maybe able to find it at a local chain that will save you money on the purchase.

Happy Birthday to your daughter, have fun they don't stay small for long.

4. alid1

alid1New Member

Threads:
    I have seen this item at Wal-Green. I was tempted to buy it. It cost 19.00. Thank you Jessi for the info. I am going to look at Dollar tree, maybe I can get one for a dollar! My sister has a small cupcake business. I was going to buy it for her. She can make 1 large cupcake for a birthday party instead of 40. It is a cute product.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't buy the actual Big Top Cupcake because it's $15 for silicone and I saw a metal Nordicware giant cupcake pan on sale after last Thanksgiving for $8.99. If you check Walmart after all the big holidays , they put all the Nordicware baking pans in the different shapes on sale. I'm waiting until after Christmas to get the one shaped like a castle.