Bikinis for flat-chested women

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 1, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Buying swimsuits or bikinis can prove to be challenging especially for flat-chested women. Based on personal experience, more often than not, stores do not carry my size. Luckily, I found some amazing tips on what kinds of swimsuits will suit me well. Sharing below some of the things I learned:

1. Push up is your best friend: For women who are flat-chested, try as much as possible to buy swimsuits with push-up tops. Doing so will make your chest look two times bigger.

2. Triangle, padded tops: The triangle shape is great for small busts because they give the illusion that they are somehow bigger. Make sure that you will choose one with pads for better effect.

3. Ruffled and bold prints: if you can't fake your bust size with pads and lifts, choose a swimsuit that has a bold print or ruffles. This will make your breasts look fuller without being too tacky.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    As a women with small breast, it is sometimes difficult to find a bikini top that fits me well. I also try to find "push up" tops to give that effect. Victoria secret has great swimsuits for women with small breast. They fit very well and you can buy top and bottoms as separtates.

3. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I have this problem all the time. I am a member if the "itty bitty titty comity" and it is super hard for me to find swimsuits. Most swim suits that I like make my breast look smaller than what they are already. I mainly look for ones with a lot of padding because it works best for me.