bing rewards - gift cards for searches

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by pennylane • Sep 11, 2014.

1. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    This hasn't been discussed in over two years so I wanted to post it again:

Bing has a reward program that gives you points for internet searches. I just learned about it a few weeks ago and I've already gotten a few Amazon giftcards just for searching. I used to use google but since switching I haven't really noticed a difference at all. Might as well get gift cards for something I'm doing already :) You can earn cards for lots of stores and restaurants like Starbucks and Applebees, etc.

Here's the

Referral link:

Post what you get!

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I joined near the end of last year, and haven't exactly "gotten" anything yet. I've been spending my Rewards Points on 'imaginary things' (credit toward a free Surface for one of my alma materi, various sweepstakes-entries).

I have a complaint. Today was Trivia Tuesday, and they asked "Which school did Michael Jordan play for?" I tried "UNC" (as the answer to "Which school has won 11 championships?" was UCLA, and they told me it was correct), but they told me UNC was incorrect. I tried "North Carolina," "University of North Carolina," "Tar Heels," "UNC Tar Heels," "North Carolina Tar Heels," no cigar.

Finally I Ctrl+v/Ctrl+c'd "University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," & then it was 'correct.' But ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!