Bing Rewards

Discussion in Online Shopping started by techbeast34 • Dec 2, 2012.

1. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    Bing Rewards is a great service to get free Microsoft products like Xbox Live. You can also get free giftcards by doing simple tasks. No surveys, no scams, no nonsense. Just use some Microsoft services like Bing to get free products. You can also use points to donate to charities or entering sweepstakes.

Use the above link to sign up for Bing Rewards.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good service. I've already made twenty dollars in amazon gift cards.

3. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    ive tried it when it first came out but didn't really stick with it i guess ill check it out again seeing people are having luck with it now

4. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Young people around the world have the ideas and energy to make positive change. A Give for Youth gift card allows you to fund and follow their dreams.

5. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    You should use it. It's free and there are many different ways to redeem your points. I've redeemed them to Amazon gift cards. In less a month with no referrals, I've already made it to the Gold level (which is the highest level), just for being consistent. It's really easy and it only takes a few minutes a day. If you have any questions, let me know!

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! I definitely have to try this one out! I'm in need right now and everything is worth a try! LOL! :D I'm desperate!

7. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    I also use Bing rewards and I have to say that it is quite easy and sufficiently rewarding. I go on for a few minutes each day, and just by doing searches through the Bing search engine get points. Currently, they have it so that you get 1 point for every 2 searches, with a cap of 15 points per day. I do know, though, that they do a double points day where you can earn 1 point for 1 search with a max of 30 points for that day. In addition, they also do regular promotions and offers for even more points. All in all, you can get about 500 pts a month just through searching, which can be redeemed for 5 dollar gift cards for retailers like Amazon. It is a great service and I encourage you guys to try it.

8. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I'm glad to have been introduced to this rewards program, and I've been using Bing Rewards for many months. I've been able to redeem Amazon.com gift cards and Redbox codes which makes me a very happy camper. It doesn't take a lot of effort on my part either, just a few minutes each day, doing searches and maybe picking up a few interesting facts in my related search results. I highly recommend using this free service and getting rewarded for something that doesn't take a lot work or too much out of your time.

9. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    When you reach Gold level, the "prices" for the gift cards drop 10%, which was a great surprise. I do not have any referrals, but it seems that there is a cap on those, anyway. For something that takes only a few minutes a day, this is a really great service. I redeem only Amazon.com gift cards, and it's nice to see my Amazon giftcard balance go up and up and up for free!

10. PubD

PubDMember

Threads:
    Sadly, this isn't available in Canada, so I am sticking with Swagbucks for now.

11. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    Oh. That's too bad. If it ever does come to Canada, try the service out. It's great. Or you could probably use a proxy to access it, sign up for an account, and then you could have free giftcards and other goods.