Birthday gift from Kohl's Department Store

Discussion in Coupons started by clewand550 • Aug 24, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I just received a birthday gift from Kohl's Department store. I am signed up with my email to get savings sent to both my home and my email. They just sent me a coupon in the mail for $10.00 off any purchase with a minimum of a $10.00 purchase good for my whole birthday month. I'll take that deal. I can find all kinds of things to get at Kohl's. I love their deals that they offer.

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Nice! I don't think they know my birthday lol. I did get the opportunity to share 10% off with all of my blog readers, they emailed me a code to add, but I don't remember ever getting anything in the mail that was just for my birthday. I know I didn't this year, my birthday is in a couple days :)

3. MamaWolfe

MamaWolfeNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's awesome! I do love Kohls but I've never thought to sign up for their email. I'm off to do that now!

4. MamaWolfe

MamaWolfeNew Member

Threads:
    Happy Birthday!

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    That's a great deal. I love finding coupons don't have a minimum purchase. Your post just reminded me, I signed up for their mailing list and was supposed to get a five dollar off coupon in my email. It's been a few days now and no coupon. I'm going to have to look into that one. I'm going to look into the birthday deal while I'm at it. Thanks for sharing.