Birthday Gift Ideas For Women

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by SommerDemaria • Apr 11, 2016.

1. SommerDemaria

SommerDemariaNew Member

Threads:
    There are some special birthday gift ideas for women in AmoLink. Which one do you like best?
    1. A green potted plant
    Buy or climb up the closest mountain to dig up a plant, and put in a pot. Then send the potted plants in her office table that she can take care of.

2. Cook a loving meal for her
    Get up early and elaborately cook a loving meal for her with happy birthday card.

3. Notebook with nice paper
    Give your loved ones a nice quality fountain pen and a notebook with nice paper to write down your best wishes for her.

#1Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if the question is posed in terms of what we prefer to receive ourselves or what we'd like to give to a loved one? But if it were for me, I'd absolutely go with the notebook and quality pen with which to write. For as far back as I can remember, I've always liked lovely stationary and stuff like that, so that's something I'd appreciate and really make use of :)))) I guess different people will choose different things.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Many women like jewelry. So I suppose a necklace or some nice-looking earrings would be great.

For someone who loves cooking you could get them an apron and a cook book. They'll appreciate it.

If it's someone you love, buy a pillow and spend a few bucks to get a hand embroidered confession of your "undying love" for her on it.

4. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I'd go with the notebook personally. I think the potted plant might not appeal to everyone. Not everyone wants a plant to look after. I'm not sure about the cooked meal either as someone who has allergies. I'd be so embarrassed if someone did this for me and I couldn't eat it. I'd feel forced to eat it and then be sick for weeks afterwards. The notebook however is practical and everyone would use that.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    If it were me I'd just pick the meal because I don't think potted plants are that much charming to give as a gift on certain occasions and as much as notebooks with nice paper is cute and what not, I don't think people nowadays have that much of a need or want to write down that much anymore so I don't think it's that useful, unless the personality of the person specifically would be one that could find it appealing. A well cooked meal, I think, is what would appeal to most out of those three.