Birthday Promo In Buffet Restaurants

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Nov 11, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Birthday promo is getting prevalent in buffet restaurants in Metro Manila. If you are celebrating your birthday today, you get a free buffet lunch even if you are dining alone. If it is not your birthday but it is your birth month then you get a free buffet ticket provided you have 4 adults dining with you. This is the main reason why buffet restaurants have a long line of diners during weekends.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I used to like when one of the buffets near me had that promotion, I went for my birthday every year. The promotion ended when more people started populating the buffet. Now the entry it twice as expensive than it used to be. I hope I find another buffet with such promotion.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow this is neat. I haven't had this kind of opportunity but have had discounts offered for hosting a birthday party/lunch/buffet/dinner or catering with certain hotels.

They even decorate the place for you for free and reserve a special area for your guests. Definitely helped in saving a lot.

4. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    We have a lot of this lately and I'm one of the victims actually. Haha! It's fun to celebrate your birthday in buffet restaurants, you're not only getting free food but also, restaurant staff will sing you a happy birthday. I love their marketing strategy and actually it's really effective.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    It's nice to be treated on your birthday. I don't visit too many buffet restaurants, but even so, I don't recall a free birthday meal offer. I'm sure many people would enjoy that though. Can't get cheaper than free, and we all like saving money.

I know there are lists of places that you can sign up with to get free stuff on your birthday. I really should start signing up for some of them (although there aren't as many available to me in my rural area, I'm sure I can find something and maybe some of you can too).

Here's a list of 60 Birthday freebies:

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    There's a buffet in my area that does that but they don't offer you a free buffet. They offer you a few coupons and a specially crafted cake with a steak meal they don't regularly serve at the buffet. I'm okay with this because I really do like steak.