Bitcoin users?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by micah13 • Mar 22, 2014.

1. micah13

micah13Member

Threads:
    I was just curious how many users actually prefer to use BitCoin as payment instead of some other payment form or use another payment gateway. I haven't really had any experience with BitCoin, but there was some recent news about it lately and I'm wondering if it's worth trusting as far as security goes. Also, do you think BitCoin value will increase or decrease from this point? I'm always interested in ways to invest for the future in small ways without a high amount of risk, and I'm not sure this is a good one.

2. Wolf

WolfNew Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to know how Bitcoins work. How are they generated and what are their applications? Can they be used to make online purchases like normal currency? What is the stability of such a payment system in the near future? More importantly, should we invest in it?

3. canoe

canoeMember

Threads:
    I used to prefer bitcoin until it went through the ridiculous amount of volatility recently. Now I'm actually nervous to pay something bitcoin because I'm afraid that during the time from when I convert fiat to bitcoin to the time the bitcoin gets confirmed, that the value would have dramatically shifted. One problem is that bitcoin has slow confirmation time so it usually takes quite a lot of time to get them transferred. I'll stick with paypal for now.