Black Friday 2015

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Ke Gordon • Nov 25, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So will you participate in shopping this year? I think I may be tired from all the Turkey making and so forth. I might go out that day, but more likely I will wait until Saturday. I think if I go out on Friday, which is a possiblity, I will go only to local stores to see what they are offering. I am really not looking forward to fighting hte crowds this weekend, but as I may have stated, I have some coupons that will expire if I don't use them.

2. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I plan to shop online tomorrow, as many major retailers are offering their Black Friday sales starting tomorrow online. I also plan on shopping at Rite Aid and Meijer, either tomorrow and/or Friday. I have greatly scaled back my Black Friday shopping, moving to online shopping instead. I have found some great deals online already, especially at Walmart. Plus, many stores are offering free shipping for the holidays.

3. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I will go shopping this black friday. I'm only going to one store and then coming back home as soon as possible. I will be going early in the morning since the store will open at 6am vs the usual 9am. Thanks to it starting to snow I will be waching the weather. I would hate to slip on some ice trying to carry all the bags.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not me, I don't have money for shopping this year. I will buy a few supplies online at hopefully lower than usual prices, but other than that, they money is already appropriated, so I'll skip the Black Friday sales. There will be other deals after these, so I don't really feel that I'm missing out on anything. I definitely wouldn't go out to the stores even if I had money, because I have a low tolerance for rudeness these days, and the traffic alone will be a nightmare. Online is a different story, and I am going to be helping a friend find some good deals, so I can get my thrills vicariously through him.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will look online, but that's all. You never know if Cyber Monday maybe be better because companies may reduce even more if their Black Friday sales weren't as good. I'm keeping an eye on my inboxes in case there are hourly codes, but if I don't get anything I won't be upset. I like a bargain, but I'm not in dire need of anything, well, anything I can afford.