Black Moustache Earrings

Discussion in Product Reviews started by nailnice • May 6, 2013.

1. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    last week, I got a ring, appearance like Black Moustache, very cute. I love it.
    how do you think? earring.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They're cute. I like the moustache finger ring better than moustache earrings because you can hold your finger in front of your face like a moustache.

Here's a model posing with a moustache ring. Handlebar moustache accessories are really trendy right now.

b238d50719908def41bb19622341536a.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The black mustache earrings are whimsical, but they aren't my cup of tea. I prefer long and dangly.

4. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I think they are a little cute, but not that great compared to many others. There are much cuter designs out there and this seems like a fad that perhaps won't last too long - like girls wearing glasses without any lenses... that came and sort of went quite quickly.

5. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    The whole moustache trend isn't really my thing, but I have seen some pretty clever applications of it. I really don't understand these trends, especially the trend where people wear square glasses without the lens. It seems as if younger people are trying to bring back fashions of the '80s and '90s, but I think these revitalizations fail, mostly because of the "trendiness" and because of other reasons too.

6. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    uhmmm, that's why I stay here and keep pace with you, hope we can find more stylish things.

7. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    thanks for your reply.there are so many kinds of earrings for our choice that sometime it's a little hard to decide.

8. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    The earrings are cute. Would wear it with shorts, shirt, and sneakers. But the ring is too much for me.

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like them myself, but I just can't understand the appeal of the moustache phase....it's really not my style.

10. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    everyone likes a style.:eek:

11. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    do you mind telling me what's your style? I'm very glad to see others's earrings that they like. collecting info is good for our reference, :D

12. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Those are very cute. I don't wear earrings myself, partially because I'm allergic to costume jewelry, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't wear those. But if I saw someone else wearing them, I'd make sure to comment to her that her earrings were cute.