Black n' Decker Handheld Vacuum, LOVE IT!!!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by melmac • Apr 26, 2012.

1. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I've been asking for a handheld vacuum since I was pregnant and had a baby shower gift registry. To my disappointment, I never got the vacuum and never spent the money to buy one. I was shopping at Goodwill yesterday and to my surprise, there was a Black n' Decker handheld vacuum in awesome condition for $6! I am already in love with my new purchase. The kids got crumbs all over the bed while watching movies and this little devil sucked the mess right up. I've already cleaned my car as well! It cost about $2.00 to vacuum your car at the car wash, so this thing is going to save me at least $50 per year. Great product!

2. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I LOOOOOVE my handheld vacuum. Like you said, it is awesome for the vehicle. I also use mine for the stairs in my home. Sometimes, I even vacuum on top of things that I might otherwise dust. :)

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have always wanted one, too. I just never thought of looking for one at a second hand store before. I am going to have to look for one there from now on. It is good to know that yours works really well after buying it second hand and for only $6, that's a great deal.

4. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I also love my handheld vacuum cleaner. It makes vacuuming in the high spots so much easier. And it's very convenient to have if you have pets. I don't know how many times I've had to vacuum all the dog hairs on the bed and couch. The great thing is that my dad loves to frequent yard sales so he's always coming back with stuff. He actually picked the handheld up for $5. The previous owner wanted to get rid of it because she thought it was broken. So, he bought it and took it apart to clean it up a bit and it worked like a charm.

5. Meryl88

Meryl88New Member

Threads:
    Do you think the vacuum is still selling?

#5Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  6. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    We also have a handheld vacuum which is fantastic if you just want to vacuum up a few crumbs, or as mentioned in another post, pet hairs off your furniture. It has also contributed to peaceful atmosphere in our home because now, if my husband messes food particles on the mat I no longer have to nag. He knows where the handheld vacuum cleaner is kept. :)

7. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    This is awesome feedback regarding this product. I think that word of mouth advertising is one of the most powerful marketing tools out there today. If someone tells me that they love something I take it to heart and it weighs much more heavily on my decision making process than any commercial or company sponsored hype. I will list this item on my customer approved short list for when I have a need for a handheld vac!

8. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    You really got a deal, amazing price. I have a hand held one, a dust buster. It is excellent for many places and things, Drapes, stairs, your car., and so many other things.

9. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that is a great deal. I don't own one of these but really need to invest especially after all of these great reviews!