Blackberry 9810

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Jasmin Cottontail • Dec 18, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone of you have used the Blackberry Torch 9810? It's an old phone and was released 5 years ago (2011) but I'm actually planning to buy one because I really like the design and I would like to use it as my back up phone. I've read some reviews about it and most of them are actually good. Most of the reviews are complimenting it's keyboard since it's nice to touch and easy on the fingers, so I think it would be perfect as a back up phone since most of the time I'll be using it with just call and text.

Do you know where can I buy one (with not-so-expensive shipping fee)? Thanks!

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen this but my wife did own a 9800, I do guess it does look a lot like 9810 but an upgraded version I guess. And for the availability, I'm not sure if it's easy to buy these things now since they are released 5 years ago.

3. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon or, if you are in the UK, CeX should have them in stock. I got my Blackberry 8900 there some years ago because I liked the keyboard. It is several models older than what you are loking for, but it is quit useful. I don't think I've ever used it to make calls, but as a little notebook/camera it was good enough and it is much easier to text with.