Blades of Time Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by MEGATRUCK • May 7, 2012.

1. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I wasted my time and money, this crap is konami of America not japan. American developers can't never make anything right.. Save ur money, don't even rent this.. Graphic, gameplay, controls, this game was total failure, when they develope this crap they call a game they didn't even double check all mistake and threw it out to store shelves.. Konami of America F@&$ you guys, go be like enron and foxcon it'll save us the trouble..

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    We don't see many game reviews on here but I will be sure not to get this one!
    I think a lot of the problems with not just games but software programs too, is that they no longer test the product fully before releasing it. I used to work in Quality Assurance for a software company. The developers felt like they could do their own testing and didn't need us picking apart their precious code and corporate managers wanted costs brought down. What resulted was no more QA and on the first release that was not tested by us, an exremely bad product was released. I don't know if something like this happened to this particular game but I wouldn't be surprised!