Blog Software

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Jason76 • Feb 14, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    The king of all blog software is obviously WordPress. It's free, so there is no debate about the price. Nonetheless, are there are any good alternatives to it? Would you be willing to pay a price for premium blog software if it was found to be better than WordPress or some other free platform? Note that forum software is divided into free and premium. Unlike with WordPress, we haven't seen a free forum software take off and dominate that industry.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is one area where I am sure that there is enough interest from others that there are some good free versions out there. WordPress has been mentioned and it is quite popular, but there are also several alternatives surely.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes WordPress is definitely the most popular and powerful blogging and website CMS today. I've been using the free version for a few months now and it's great! But if you want to make money out of it, it's recommended to go for WordPress.org since you can do a lot with it, and I believe BlueHost is the best web hosting for WordPress, and GoDaddy I think :)