Blu Ray Buying advice?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Miaka_M • May 12, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Since I was a child I wanted this tv series called Cardcaptors. Now they're releasing an official blu ray for all of north america! I really wanted this since I was in grade 3 and I was checking out the price. The release is available for preorder for $199 and the actual price will be $250 when it is actually released. It comes with 9 blu rays, a full colour book with 76 pages (features a lot of inside information), and a really nice case. I'm debating what to do. I really want this and it would be crossed off my bucket list. What do you think about my little issue?

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I always wait til around Christmas time to buy my electronic cause these items be on sale. I would advise you to purchase the blu ray that allows you to surf the internet, youtube apps, netflix, crackle movies, and all this way you can really enjoy all the thing it has to offer I have one that I purchased from walmart by emerson and it does all this. it only cost me 139.00 so shop and look for deals.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I were you I'd still be patient and wait for the prices to come down. They always do in the end and even if they don't and you're not willing to pay full price keep your eyes on half.com. After some time [it could take as much as six months], you'll find your TV series on sale there [on half.com] and trust me, it will cost less than half what they're selling it currently.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    That depends on whether you just want the show or you want all the other extra stuff that come with it. If you want the extras you may as well get it now because if you wait for discounts, this batch might be sold out and you will miss the extras. Vice versa, if you don't care about the stuff then you should wait and see if you can get a price drop.

5. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I want the extra stuff haha. The thing is that this anime series is already pretty expensive and the price usually goes down like maybe $20 - $40, from the $250, so I'll still be getting it cheaper. Did I mention that the price already has the tax included? I've saved up $61 thus far and I'm saving up slowly by doing small jobs here and there for people, so the money isn't coming out of my bank account or anything. >.<'