Blu Smartphones

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Corald • Nov 23, 2015.

1. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    I admit that although I love smartphones I don't like to spend a lot of money for them. When my previous phone died I decided to try a BLU smartphone. I looked up reviews on Amazon and on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I purchased a BLU Studio X in July 2015 in gold. I loved it immediately. It has a 5" screen and out of the box had Android 4 which has now been upgraded to Android 5 Lollipop without any problems. I do everything with this little device, from Netflix to Running Apps and I have had no problems thus far. The BLU company is relatively new and operates out of Florida.

2. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    I've never heard the name of this brand before, but I'm gonna check it out right now, seeing that their devices have done good for you. I'm also really cheap with smartphones, I'm currently using a Motorola Moto G (the first version, though) and it's amazing how good it is.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've heard of this company being mentioned in a few reviews I've come across and they all seem to be satisfied with the product so I am actually considering it myself. Most of the time I do hear a few minor complaints but they usually follow it up by saying that it is in fact only minor and for the price you really can't complain that much. I think this is a good alternative to buying the even more generic versions of smartphones.