Bluethooth Keyboard for iPad

Discussion in Hot Deals started by dexterlablab1 • Apr 13, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    This deal is basically for all of you that have/ use the IPAD. Right now, you can get a bluetooth keyboard for it for a little over $16.00. The normal price was $49.99. So, if any of you are not fond of the touch screen and would rather have a keyboard, this is for you.

For anyone interested:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'd get it if I were from the US and owned a iPad :p This actually makes me want to buy a physical keyboard for my tablet. The touchscreen keyboard is a little hard to use for me.

3. dexterlablab1

Threads:

Yeah, that's why I posted it. The touchscreen just isn't all it's cracked up to be for many.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    The touchscreen is great, but nothing beats a real keyboard for me. I do not have an iPad yet, but would definitely put this to use if I did.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Have you heard of those special apps that are supposed to make typing easier, like Swype for Android? I'd try it out but it's only available in English I think. I've heard great reviews about it.

6. dexterlablab1

Threads:
    I've actually seen a few of those. But honestly, as long as it stays touch screen, it won't be as good as a keyboard. Not matter what sort of bells and whistles they want to throw out there.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    This is a great share, thanks! I've already forgotten that I want one of these. It's great that it's only a little over $10 now I'll definitely be getting one. Touch pads are okay with me but keyboard is always faster to type with.

#7Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  8. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Wow this is great I can't stand those touch screen keyboards. I always find myself hitting the wrong buttons and it just isn't as convenient as a normal keyboard.