Bluetooth And Chromebooks?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Diane_H • Jun 15, 2015.

1. Diane_H

Diane_HNew Member

Threads:
    I have been trying to use the Bluetooth earpiece and mouse that I've been using with my desktop computer on my HP Chromebook, without luck. After searching the Chrome store for apps from the manufacturers, I have been hoping to find a recommendation for a universal Bluetooth app for Chromebooks or a brand of Bluetooth headset and mouse that might be compatible with Chromebooks.

Any suggestions?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wait, I'm confused. All Bluetooth devices, especially mouse and headset, should be compatible with all Chromebooks. All you have to do it hit the bottom right menu, go to Bluetooth, enable it, and then pair the devices with your Chromebook by selecting them. It's as simple as that, and I do it all the time with my Asus C200. You don't need a third-party app for that.

3. Diane_H

Diane_HNew Member

Threads:
    That had been exactly what I had hoped would be the case with my Onn headset/earpiece. Unfortunately, enabling Bluetooth on my Chromebook and then setting my headset into pairing mode, has repeatedly failed. The issue doesn't seem to be a result of a problem with the headset as I tested it by disablingmy desktop and reset it without problem.