Bluetooth Speaker: What's Your Favorite?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by hayrake • Dec 31, 2014.

1. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking ahead to my husband's birthday. I believe he would really enjoy a bluetooth speaker. I'm familiar with none of them, but I know I can't afford a high end one. I'm looking for a good one, well liked with a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For Bluetooth speakers, you're usually better off spending the higher price, but even some of the high end ones are terrible. If you want something that gets the job done, then you'll be able to find something acceptable within the $50 to $100 range. I don't have any personal recommendations, but speakers at that price will put out decent sound without breaking your ears or crapping out right after you start using them.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I found one that i got from Amazon for my husband. It was one that sold for $99 on regular price, and Amazon had it on sale for just $15. This was one of the ones that work for an iPad, so it had a place to put the iPad and then the speakers behind that. When he has it on out in his shop, he can carry the iPad back to the house (around 30') and we can hear the speakers out there fine.
    These were called Mo Beats, by iLove, I think. Anyway, if you are not looking for one to put a tablet into; there are a lot of other ones on Amazon, and some awesome clearance specials.

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I find Creative to be a pretty decent brand offering a nice lineup of mid-tier speakers. As mentioned above it would be better to invest into a branded speaker with better quality assurance, than spend money on cheap speakers which continually break and need replacing.

5. MD. Mahboob-A-Rabbani

MD. Mahboob-A-RabbaniNew Member

Threads:
    There are already many kinds of bluetooth speakers are available in the market, but I have made my normal speaker as a bluetooth speaker, by purchasing a bluetooth adapter from ebay, which costed $5. But I have purchased a small bluetooth speaker for my tablet or mobile phone, "Earson" It costed $30. it looks so cool, and its sound quality is also awesome. Its specification: A2DP bluetooth, 4W output power, 1500Mah Battery (5 hours), 10m transmission. But there are also many speakers which cost's less than $20, (Pill Portable= $18.19), Philips= $9.99, Boombox speaker= $13.99. And some expensive are also available. All of the prices are updated by following ebay. I will prefer, buying a normal soundbox with bluetooth adapter.