board games vs video games

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by olorien • Oct 2, 2012.

1. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely enjoy video games, but board games can be a lot more fun. The problems with them though are that you always need a set amount of other players, you need to be in the same location and they're not that popular. Video games don't suffer from any of these issues in most cases.

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I actually miss playing board games now! And omg Jengga! I miss those times when life was simpler without technology.

3. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    I love to play board games than video games because we will get time to spend with our friends. We can have fun while playing. Because we won't have the same taste about video games.

4. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I love board games, I find games like chess and drafts can really bring everyone together. I find video games that are two to three players are good however and I also find the wii fit is great and other wii games. I find both video games and board games have their uses and it depends who is playing. When its just me and my husband we love a good board game, but when we have my daughters friends around its great playing a good video game :)

5. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love board games and cards! I like playing them more than video games majority of the time. The only thing I don't like about them is trying to keep up with all the pieces, set up, and clean up. Video games you can just turn on and off. Even though I prefer board games, I don't have a choice and only play video games. It's like now everyone wants to play video games and they run away when you bring out the old board game.:( I have to just deal with it because if I play, I'll be playing alone!

LOVE & DEALS
    DH:cool:

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    there are times that I play video games, but I still prefer the board games. In this kind of game i can interact with my family. This is one way of how we bond. I think no matter what king of game will come out, we will still continue to play this board game.